See also: our job vacancies
Thank you for your interest in working at Newman University.
To apply for a job, please:
- Complete the application form, ideally electronically, with reference to the relevant job description and person specification. We don’t accept CVs in place of an application form, but you can send your CV as well, if you wish.
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com, or send it by post to Human Resources, Newman University, Genners Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham B32 3NT, to arrive before the closing date.
- Be aware that we may bring forward the closing date for applications if we have a large number of responses.
- Complete our Equality and Diversity monitoring form to inform and support the employment of a mixed staff population at Newman University
- If you need support submitting an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Human Resources on 0121 476 1181.
- Vacancies are also advertised on vercida.com/uk. Adverts and information about Newman University can be viewed in different fonts, languages and can be spoken to promote accessibility. VERCIDA stands for – Values, Equality, Respect, Culture, Inclusion, Diversity, Accessibility – and they only work with employers committed to these attributes.
- All applications received by the closing date will be shortlisted by the relevant Faculty or department. Unfortunately we are unable to acknowledge every application received.
- If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the advertised closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
- At interview stage you will be expected to bring a copy of your current passport and any documentation relating to your right to work in the UK.
- We are unable to reimburse interview expenses.
- Following the interview, all candidates will be contacted and informed of the outcome.
- Applicants who are unsuccessful at interview stage may seek feedback.
Newman University welcomes applications from all sections of the community and we are an equal opportunities employer.